The RTD-03S waist-high rotor turnstile with wooden handrails is designed for controlling access to facilities with high style and comfort requirements.
- turnstile housing
- guide barrier set
- remote control unit with power supply and battery
- remote control panel
- 90° rotor configuration
- LED directional indicators
The elegant winged design of this PERCo turnstile meets both comfort and aesthetic requirements for a smart entrance point.
The RTD-03S waist-high rotor turnstile comes with a guide barrier set as standard.
The RB-03TP guide barrier set consist of posts made of polished stainless steel tube Ø50 mm, filler panels of tinted polycarbonate sheets and wooden handrails with built-in LED directional indicators.
Features & Benefits:
High durability and injury-free operation make the use of the RTD-03S long-lived and safe. The electric drive provides smooth, noiseless and inertia-free rotation.
Key override control enables mechanical unblocking of the turnstile for free rotation in both directions.
If required, the turnstiles can be completed with matching railings.
|LED directional indicators
(for both directions)
|Cable remote control panel
|Key override control
- Control unit power supply:
* AC mains : 220V/50Hz
* External power supply : 24V DC
- Operating voltage : 24V DC
- Throughput rate (in the single passage mode) : 23 persons/min
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) :
* Turnstile : 1013×1202×1202 mm
* Turnstile with guide barrier set : 1127×1343×1484 mm
- Passage width : 600 mm
- Ingress Protection Rating : IP41 under EN 60529
- Operating temperature range : from +1 °C to + 45 °C